Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One of a kind jewelry

I found all these cool cuffs and vintage circle necklaces on Sunday at the Georgetown flea market.

The vendor had cleared out an old jewelry store.  I think these were in the storage since the 70's :)



I thought the cuffs would be great to use as the base for these gemstone bracelets.



and the circle necklaces are perfect to use with chunky stones and vintage finds (like this starburst pin I made into a pendant). 



I have some great colored agate that I'll be making into more pendants. So earthy and organic!


And since I got these bracelets and necklaces at the flea market, they are really affordable!

Check out my new Facebook page Julie LoRusso Jewelry to see some jewelry designs and pricing.  I'll be posting my designs as I complete them.

Note: most of my designs are one-of-a-kind so if you see something you like contact me right away. I also do custom designs, so just let me know what you're looking for.



1 comment:

the gardener's cottage said...

hi julie,

i'm back and wanted to tell you how much i love my stones. no really i do! i'm so excited to see that you have put something up on facebook. i'm going to head over there now and check it out.

thanks again julie,

~janet