Wednesday, January 26, 2011

There's MORE! Gold Flatware continued

My post on gold flatware was one of my most popular post to date. So I feel it my duty as a shop-a-holic and responsible blogger to alert everyone that I have spotted another set.



This one is more traditional and I don't know what the price it (yet).  But, I can tell you that the company running this estate sale is my favorite because they know how to price their stuff.


If you're interested, the sale starts on Friday morning at 9:00. Check out their website to get all the details and see photos of other treasures to be found.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Gosh golley do I wish I lived near you so I could go to the sale :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm thinking I need to go to this!! Roxanne