Saturday, November 24, 2012

True Gratitude

It's pretty common on the holidays for the kids to work on some kind of performance for the grown ups. 
I think this year's Thanksgiving song by Drew and cousin Charlie is the best one yet. 
Just had to share it with you. 
Enjoy (I've typed the lyrics as they were written below the clip be sure to read them)

A song to the LoRusso's 
by Drew and Charlie

When I say I love you, to you, cause your the best, to my mom,
she takes the trash out, helps with my homework, and get's all the food, yhea all the food! 

Yhea I love you, yhea your the best, to my dad, 
make's sure I'm okay, makes me laugh, and especially, he plays with me!

3 comments:

About Last Weekend said...

Fantastic! I showed this to my kids - loving every word - " take the trash out yhea ....all the food" Just adorable, you are lucky to have such a talented boy band in your home paying you homage!

the gardener's cottage said...

totally priceless julie. and we now know who takes the trash out. so preecious. xo

Bonnie said...

Oh how wonderful! I love this! Bonnie