Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So Nice

It's so nice when you get the right gift for someone and they let you know how much they like it.

We took a potted amaryllis to our friends holiday party on the 10th.  I put it in a pretty pot with moss on top and then wrapped it in a tissue and ribbon. I felt a little funny walking in with it because it wasn't in bloom yet.

Today I got this e-mail with picture attached, and it just made my day.

This plant is seriously beautiful. Thank you so much! I love it.
Cheers,
Carol




1 comment:

My Notting Hill said...

Lovely gift and a wonderful way to say thank you - a pic of it in bloom.

The Georgetown flea was fun. A bit smaller than I imagined but it was a very cold day so maybe that reduced the number of vendors. When my daughter wasn't looking we bought her two vintage Layton owl prints which she had been admiring. Have you ever been to the Civitan yard sale in Arlington? Alot of junk but also some great finds here and there.