Monday, February 18, 2013

Cafe LoRusso

This past week "Cafe LoRusso" has been in full swing.

Even though our dining room is not fancy at all, it always feel a little special when we eat in there. 

Last weekend we had some good friends/newlyweds over. 


I went with a very casual and colorful setting with my thrifted "paradise" china and teal stemware.




Apparently the cooking bug has gotten ahold of Matt too. He decided to cook the main course. 


(I love a good "before and after" shot don't you?)
Dinner table after
For Valentine's day I set a "romantic" table for three. 

Hellebores from my garden

I went with a black, white and pink color pallet.

 Rose petals and candle light

and sparkling grape juice from Trader Joes


But that's not all folks!

 The fine dining continued thanks to Matt who surprised us with a "fancy" breakfast on Saturday.




P.S. On a completely different note, If anyone knows how I can actually get my Instagram photos to post on my sidebar please help me! I might be better at just posting pictures than actually writing posts :) I'm doing interesting stuff I'm sure you would want to know about. :)

3 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Good times at the cafe'! Your table setting are so pretty, Julie. And when you find the answer to the instagram questions, pass it along. I'm new to instagram!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

pve design said...

I would be honored to dine at your table!
How does one make a reservation at the Monkey Grass Hill cafe?
pve

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

i absolutely LOVE your paradise china china! it's gorgeous! found you via Linda's blog (now "calling it home"). Glad to have found you!