Remember when I said I was going to make a curtain to hide the laundry section of my new laundry room/pantry.
At first I thought that I would do something colorful. I bought this fabric for the laundry curtain. But I realized I'd prefer if that part of the room just blended away. (Thanks to everyone who weighed in on this for my slipcovers. It was a landslide vote to continue with this one for my sunroom dining chair slip covers.)
I've had a bolt of fabric I ordered for living room curtains years ago. I didn't use it because I thought it was just too drab.
I did a quick cut and sew and here is how it turned out. It works for me!
Both of these pears in oil on canvas were done years ago by a local artist named
Julie LoRusso. They were really affordable!
The changes to this room are really working out well. I've been very happy with the functionality and the storage. Now I'm happy the curtain is up!